- Began trading with Mark Lofthouse, managing director.
- Exclusivity with GAP/Rockdoor and the emergence of CoolSkin technology.
- Began extensive trading in the UK and Eire.
- Began export trading.
- Now holding a significant market share of the UK/Irish market for solid colour and woodgrain PVC products for the composite and panel door market.
- Began relationship with Röchling.
- Hornschuch made improvements in the technical performance of their foils, specifically their CoolColors® film.
- Moved to larger premises in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- The expansion in the composite door sector, helped us achieve further growth.
- We introduced a new and technically better VEKAPLAST substrate to our CoolSkin sheets following a period of extended testing.
Today the company is the leading supplier of laminated door sheet, boasting some of the industry’s biggest names with CoolSkin technology, along with a strong export market.
Without the question, both Hornschuch and VEKA are a fundamental part of our business and that’s why we have exclusive trading agreements with them both. They are both expert’s in their field of plastics and surface finish engineering.
Their collaborative working partnership with us has allowed for the ongoing innovation of the CoolSkin product with extended warranties and further developments are planned in the years to come as new and exciting colours and ‘Life Like’ wood designs come to the fore.